It only took almost a year (see: I’m Trying! — to organize my arts and crafts supplies dated, embarrassingly, 04/19/19) and the onset of self-quarantine due to a global pandemic for me to finish organizing my arts and crafts cabinets in the basement.
Here’s my key for where things go:
- top shelf/bottom shelf: empty, reserve for overflow
- lego build booklets, sorting trays/legos
- holiday decor/photo organizers, picture frames
- plarn boxes * 2/”gift wrapping” box, “ropes, tapes, and wires” box
- nail art supplies/board games
- nail art supplies/board games, puzzles
- canvases, coin sorter, sidewalk chalks/paper cutter, rubber mat, folding bed tray
- “fabric crafts” box, “pens, markers, and scraps” box/fabric boxes * 2
- puzzles/used journals
- puzzles/paper craft supplies
- paint supplies, easel/wedding presents
- fabrics boxes * 2/misc craft supplies boxes * 2
That’s all! Now looking forward to all the days of staying home and getting to play with these. Be safe, everyone!