For those interested in advertising on DWM:
Content drives page view and readership, so I have original articles ready for press every Friday up to April 14th, 2017 on this blog. Additionally, guest posts every 1-2 weeks. PMD articles back linked to this blog 1-2 times/week. So readers have plenty to feast their minds on.
I write for Physician’s Money Digest twice weekly, and frequently get 1,500 views on my freshest articles daily. Not only do I get to reach a broader audience on PMD, which increases traffic to my site, but also advertisers enjoy double advertising via links in my PMD articles.
I also have articles ready for press on PMD for the next 18 weeks, twice weekly.
Since I started publishing on PMD in June 2016, my articles have won the honor of top 5 most popular every week:
PMD’s Most Popular Stories for the Week Ending June 3.
PMD’s Most Popular Stories for the Week Ending June 10.
PMD’s Most Popular Stories for the Week Ending June 17.
PMD’s Most Popular Stories for the Week Ending June 24.
(PMD skipped a week here, no list for week ending July 1)
PMD’s Most Popular Stories for the Week Ending July 9.
I’ll keep up the good work.
You are welcome to join me in this win-win-win collaboration (you, your new clients, and DWM.)
DWM Site Stats by Word Press (5/20/16):
- Daily page views: 700+
- Most daily page views (5/20/16): 1,962 (That’s 61,000 page views/month.)
- Daily unique visitors (WordPress): 500+
- Most daily unique visitors (5/20/16): 1,483
- Weekly page views: 6,934 (5/22/16)
- Weekly unique visitors: 4,310 (5/22/16)
- Previous week page views: 1,025 (5/16/16)
- Monthly page views: 5,022 (5/17/16)
- Previous month page views: 2,725 (April)
- Check out the archive for more details!
Our top referrers:
- Facebook: 1,300 page views in 1 day from Facebook on 5/20/16
- White Coat Investor: Guest post June 2015, upcoming guest post August 2016
- Physician on FIRE: Sunday Best mention May 2016
- Nonclinical doctor: Physician Success Story featured March 2016
- White Coat Money: Guest post April 2016
Options for advertising with DWM:
- Right sidebar widget space: bi-annual or annual subscription
- Recommendation page (after thorough vetting by DWM)
- Mention in lectures or talks (after thorough vetting by DWM)
Please reach out if you’re interested!